Reach people who have taken an action in your app with 'App User IDs'
At our Mobile Developer Conference on May 2nd, we announced a new targeting field forcustom audiences that comes with our latest SDK, called 'App User ID'. Custom audiences let developers and marketers find their existing customers on Facebook. Using information you know about your customers, you can reach the right people on Facebook that you want to connect with. The process behind custom audiences protects people's personal information; learn more here.
In addition to leveraging current customers' hashed email, phone number and Facebook UIDs for custom audiences, you can now also reach groups of people who have taken actions in your app (such as installs or purchases) with relevant ads across both desktop and mobile. With App User IDs, for example, a retail app can reach people who have made a purchase in their app with additional items they may be interested in. Or a game developer can target groups of people who installed one of their games with another game that they are likely to play.
Go to our tutorial to learn how to define an app user ID. Then, use Power Editor, one of our ads tools, to input your list of encrypted IDs, and reach people with ads on Facebook.
- 202 bugs were created
- 53 bugs were assigned
- 175 bugs were resolved
- 31 bugs were fixed
- 144 bug were were duplicate, invalid, or by design
- Built-in object "Review" cannot be used in personal action (property)
- Sharing from dagbok .nu
- typo in left menu
- Is now later?
- iOS6 sdk 3.1.1 providing invalid tokens even after calls to closeAndClearTokenInformation
- Missing screenshots
- Broken link
- Registration URL is faulty
- Permissions Dialogue - Music and Video Activity Copy
- Open Graph fb_ref is not include in activity with the New News feed design
- og review object has no documentation
- Some anchors break og objects
- Spelling error
- Unable to query is_private from comment table
- Column shown as indexable when it's not.
- FQL message table returns ApiResultTypeException
- Object debugger error: "Facebook URLs aren't scrapable by this Debugger. Try your own." still an issue for some apps
- some weird error, can't make out anything
- unintended text in docs
- There is a delete me link on the developers doc left frame
- Step 2: Share using the iOS 6 share sheet
- Step 2: Share using the iOS 6 share sheet (code sample comment)
- Link on Login Security is broken
- Insights returns puma error
- News Feed Game Suggestion Screenshots are random and selects non desirable game screenshot
- A developer alert received has no text and no action to be taken
- Syntax error with PHP SDK code sample
- Apps still in pending review (submitted >1month ago!)
- different graph ids returned for the same comment
- Cannot reply to comments with new graph_id format
- Github comand